On 2020/01/10 15:52, Paul Irofti wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a new port for upcoming py-cvxpy and py-cvxopt.
>
> %-----------------
> The OSQP (Operator Splitting Quadratic Program) solver is a numerical
> optimization package for solving convex quadratic programs in the form
>
> minimize   (1/2)x'Px+q'x
> subject to l <= Ax <= u
>
> where x is the optimization variable and P is a positive semidefinite matrix.
> %-----------------
>
> OK?
>
> Paul

I can't test building as MASTER_SITES (pypi.io->pythonhosted.org) is broken
again, but from reading:

     if (DEBUG)
         set(CMAKE_C_FLAGS "${CMAKE_C_FLAGS} -O0 -g")
     else()
-        set(CMAKE_C_FLAGS "${CMAKE_C_FLAGS} -O3")
+        set(CMAKE_C_FLAGS "${CMAKE_C_FLAGS}")
     endif()

- can you just remove that whole block please? We ideally don't want to
override CFLAGS for a debug build either.