> It's two missing dependencies will follow.

First is py-PyWavelets. I need help with the test target. Can't figure
out what's wrong. Otherwise it works well with all my scripts.

%-----------------
PyWavelets is a Python wavelet transforms module that includes:

- nD Forward and Inverse Discrete Wavelet Transform (DWT and IDWT)
- 1D and 2D Forward and Inverse Stationary Wavelet Transform
  (Undecimated Wavelet Transform)
- 1D and 2D Wavelet Packet decomposition and reconstruction
- 1D Continuous Wavelet Tranfsorm
- Computing Approximations of wavelet and scaling functions
- Over 100 built-in wavelet filters and support for custom wavelets
- Single and double precision calculations
- Real and complex calculations
- Results compatible with Matlab Wavelet Toolbox (TM)

OK?

Paul