Hi,

I am the author of BoUML [1], in the past up to the release 4.23 I
distributed it under the GPL license, them the releases 5.x was not
free, and finally since the release 7.0 BoUML is free of use but I
decided to not distribute the sources.

On openBSD you still distribute the old release 4.23 (the last in open
source) http://openports.se/devel/bouml

Few days ago a user asked me to package the last release (7.9) for
openBSD 6.6 x86_64, I made it and it is available on my site, see
https://www.bouml.fr/download.html#openBSD

That user also said me I should submit the package to the ports list on
openBSD community, but I imagine this is not compatible with your
requirements because I do not give the sources, am I wrong ?

Kind regards,

Bruno Pagès

Links:
------