Sorry if I missed something, but the last info I found on this
was to set these two options to avoid the problem:
$ fgrep pledge prefs.js
user_pref("security.sandbox.pledge.content", "moo");
user_pref("security.sandbox.pledge.main", "moo");

I also tried to set it to "", but that doesn't help either.
System info:
OpenBSD neec.esmtp.org 6.6 GENERIC.MP#3 amd64
firefox 72.0.2 (stable)

syscall 289 seems to be shmget? Just for the fun of it I added it
to the list but then firefox removes the entire line from prefs.js
-- it seems to be an invalid entry (also not listed in pledge(2)).

How can I prevent firefox from crashing for this case?