Hi Rafael,

On Sat, 01 Feb 2020, Rafael Sadowski wrote:

> On Sat Feb 01, 2020 at 02:57:46PM +0100, Rafael Sadowski wrote:
> > Here is an diff to update graphics/opencsg, math/cgal and switch
> > openscad from Qt4 to Qt5.
>
> New diff after feedback from cwen@:

Just tried your diffs.  Here are my results (all on amd64):

* math/cgal: builds and installs just fine, but I have this:
  cgal-4.14.2v0(math/cgal):
  Missing lib: CGAL.1 (/usr/local/lib/libCGAL_Core.so.2.0) (NOT REACHABLE)
  Missing lib: Qt5Svg.2 (/usr/local/lib/libCGAL_Qt5.so.2.0) (NOT REACHABLE)

* graphics/opencsg gives me this on make regress
  make: don't know how to make test

  Is this normal ? Maybe needs NO_TEST ?

* cad/openscad: builds and installs ok for me.  Tried with a couple of
  models and they render fine and export to STL.  Haven't tried anything
  more complicated as this is basically my workflow when using openscad.

Cheers,

--
Paco Esteban.
5818130B8A6DBC03