On 2020/02/02 04:05, Xiyue Deng wrote:
> Seems no one cares about this port.  Is it OK that I apply for maintainer?

Certainly. It is a bit easier to take patches from someone that feels
responsible enough for a port to be listed as maintainer :)

It's not quite the same thing because env searches your path.
Explicit /bin/sh seems a much better idea to me so I'm happier to keep those.

i.e. remove patch-doc_msmtprc-system_example? I'd be ok with that.