On Sat, Feb 01, 2020 at 11:46:18AM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2020/01/31 19:23, Mikolaj Kucharski wrote:
> >
> > I see problem with Chrome and Firefox on Windows and on OpenBSD.
> > Firefox returns SSL_ERROR_DECODE_ERROR_ALERT and Chrome returns
> > ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR.
>
> Thanks for the report, this is a problem with libssl and doesn't only
> affect nginx, I have tracked down the commit that introduced it and
> reported it on bugs@
>
> https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-bugs&m=158055600317282&w=2
>
> > Is it known problem? I don't see this issue with httpd(8) and similar
> > setup.
>
> I tested with httpd as well, it does occur there too for me.

Ah, yeah. I didn't test on fresh enough snapshot and tested again after
upgrade and I see the same like you, httpd(8) was affected as well.

> When there is a problem that has just started occurring it is always
> helpful to give a date of the previous working version.

Yes, sorry for missing that info. I can say that after upgrade to
snapshot version:

OpenBSD 6.6-current (GENERIC.MP) #628: Sat Feb  1 23:32:22 MST 2020
    dera...@amd64.openbsd.org:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC.MP

Nginx and httpd(8) work again with Firefox and Chrome clients over TLS.

--
Regards,
 Mikolaj