On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 12:58:49PM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> Maybe worth @comment'ing the empty share/doc/open62541/open62541.html/
> directory?

Yes.  I do not want to build the html documentation as it adds so
many files to the package.  It can be read online anyway.

Having a pdf in the package is useful for offline developent.  For
that I had to add some missing build dependencies to print/texlive/texmf.

I guess splitting a -doc sub package is not worth it.

> Is there a reason to use share/open62541/examples rather than the standard
> i.e. share/examples/open62541?

I was to lazy to patch it :-)  Fixed.

> I don't think it's worth bytecode-compiling the tools.

Makes sense.  portcheck suggested to do it, but your arguments are
better.

I have build the library with debug symbols as I want to do development
on top of it.  Do we have a policy for that?

New port attached.

bluhm