On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 01:26:30PM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2020/02/12 10:57, Landry Breuil wrote:
> > One think we should make sure to check is arch coverage, ie check which
> > archs provide a 'working' (building, running ?) qtwebkit and try to
> > testbuild this update on those...
>
> FWIW the list for the in-tree version is:
>
> aarch64
> amd64
> i386

i386 fails on the jit or something related:

../Source/JavaScriptCore/dfg/DFGByteCodeParser.cpp:4400:52: error: ambiguous
conversion for functional-style cast from 'uintptr_t' (aka 'unsigned long') to
'JSC::DFG::OpInfo'
                                                          Node* value =
addToGraph(nodeType, OpInfo(operand), OpInfo(prediction));

../Source/JavaScriptCore/dfg/DFGNode.h:227:14: note: candidate constructor
                                                               explicit
OpInfo(int32_t value) : m_value(static_cast<uintptr_t>(value)) { }
                                                           ^

                         ../Source/JavaScriptCore/dfg/DFGNode.h:228:14: note:
candidate constructor
          explicit OpInfo(uint32_t value) :
m_value(static_cast<uintptr_t>(value)) { }
                                  ^

with the 5 same errors layer on in the file.