On Tue, Feb 18 2020, Sebastien Marie <sema...@online.fr> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 04:27:23PM -0800, Peter Ezetta wrote:
>> Hello ports@
>>
>> Zola v0.10.0 was released recently. The changelog for this release is
>> rather extensive, and can be viewed here:
>> https://github.com/getzola/zola/releases/tag/v0.10.0
>>
>> I struggled a little bit with rustls-native-certs during the update.
>> Version 0.2.1 of this crate builds fine on OpenBSD, but I wound up chasing
>> around dependency problems when I tried using the port module to update it
>> from 0.1.0. Ultimately, I wound up patching rustls-native-certs to operate
>> as if it were on a Linux machine on OpenBSD, as later versions of the crate
>> have combined Linux with non-MacOS Unixes (including OpenBSD).
>>
>> Is dropping the update of libc okay since the dependency has moved beyond
>> the version that was required for SPARC64?
>
> yes, it is fine to drop it now.

However this zola update doesn't build on sparc64 because of the ring
crate not supporting this architecture.

  error: failed to run custom build command for `ring v0.16.11`

  https://pbot.rmdir.de/qQXoVS_Xw2SI1vm8LijDWg

I think Sebastien is already aware of the problem.

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE