On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 03:40:47PM +0100, Solene Rapenne wrote:
> Hi, this is a port to bring gsplus, an Apple IIgs emulator
>
> I had to patch a timeval struct use leading to a compilation error, I'm
> not sure I correctly fixed it though.
>
> I'm still trying to figure out to use this emulator, if someone have a
> clue please share :) It asks for a ROM (seems like the "bios" or system
> equivalent?) and it's possible to feed it with floppies images.

Here is how I was able to play arkanoid:

Download and unzip rom03.zip from here:
ftp://ftp.apple.asimov.net/pub/apple_II/emulators/rom_images/

Download and unzip Arkanoid.zip from this page (don't know if this is legal):
http://www.whatisthe2gs.apple2.org.za/arkanoid

Put the following two lines in ~/.config.gsp:
g_cfg_rom_path = APPLE2GS.ROM2
s7d1 = Arkanoid/Arkanoid.2mg

Running GSplus should now load the game automatically.

It works fine on amd64, but on macppc it runs super super slow..