Synopsis: neomutt-20200313-gpgme-sasl error sending command line email

Environment:
        System      : OpenBSD 6.6
        Details     : OpenBSD 6.6-current (GENERIC.MP) #56: Sun Mar 15 12:44:04
MDT 2020

dera...@amd64.openbsd.org:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC.MP

        Architecture: OpenBSD.amd64
        Machine     : amd64
        Sending email from the command line with neomutt-20200313-gpgme-sasl
        gives error "Error initializing terminal"
        This started with this version. neomutt-20191207-gpgme-sasl worked fine.
        This happens for me on several different machines running amd64
-current.
        Something perhaps goes wrong with initscr in main.c in the neomutt
port.
        I think line 214 and/or 1001.
        Installed from packages, but I will build and look more also.

How-To-Repeat:
        mutt -s "hi" anyemailaddress < somefile