Using converters/rpm2cpio;  I know the tool but it didn't occur to me
that we'd have it packaged (so I didn't even look) - thanks jca for the
hint :)

        Information for inst:mdprint-1.3

        Comment:
        print sun4v machine descriptions

        mdprint prints the contents of the provided binary sun4v MD file.

        If no file is provided, the "guest MD" is read from the device file
"/dev/mdesc"
        which is expected to be present on all sun4v guest domains.

        If no file is provided and the -P/--PRI option is used, the PRI
        (physical resource inventory) MD is read from the device file
        "/devices/pseudo/ds_pri@0:ds_pri" (Solaris only).

        The complete PRI is only available on the "primary" domain.

        Maintainer: Klemens Nanni <k...@openbsd.org>

OK?