It looks stupid, but I can't add DEBUG='-g' to aircrack-ng executable when
built it from ports.

I've tried to:

1. make DEBUG='-g'
2. in Makefile MAKE_FLAGS+= CC=${CC} DEBUG='-g'

In both cases no egdb debug symbols added to the executable during build.

Some search points me to kernel debugging by adding makeoptions DEBUG="-g" into
kernel config file. But nothing found how to deal with port executable
debugging.

Please advice.

Martin