Christian Weisgerber writes:

> On 2020-03-27, Brad Smith <b...@comstyle.com> wrote:
>
>>> Here are updates to SDL2 2.0.12, SDL2_gfx 1.0.4 and SDL2_ttf 2.0.15.
>>
>> Here is an updated diff. Reverts a commit in the new release for the
>> time being which broke building with CMake based ports using SDL2.
>
> I put this through a full bulk build on amd64; no problems.
>
> Can somebody with an interest in games double-check for runtime
> fallout and shepherd this into the tree?

I tested runtimes of a small set of game consumers. I have not reviewed
the diff itself.

CC $MAINTAINERS of games with quirks, unrelated to SDL2, that are
already known.

games with fallout from SDL2
============================
games/devilutionx: This fails to build. It seems like the fault of cmake
not being able to find SDL2, but no one knows the root cause yet. Fedora
and Mac OSX also have this issue with SDL 2.0.12.

report with log:
https://github.com/diasurgical/devilutionX/issues/671#issuecomment-605520659

games with unrelated quirks
===========================
games/openjk: Toggling fullscreen in the single player binary (jasp)
  segfaults. Fullscreen using multiplayer binary (jamp) works. This was
  a known issue when the port was initially submitted.
  https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=151676685718669&w=2

games/redeclipse: `make makesum' doesn't work.
  revision 1.18 of Makefile: "Switch back to using a combined distfile
  now it is available again. Avoids problems fetching split distfiles
  from submodule repositories reported by Thomas Frohwein."

games that I tested to work
===========================
emulators/dolphin
emulators/retroarch
games/dhewm3
games/ezquake
games/fifechan, games/fifengine, games/unknown-horizons
games/openmw
games/openrct2
games/quakespasm
games/xonotic