Hi Matthias,

I got lang/ghc 8.10.1 packaged but nothing else is done:
https://github.com/blackgnezdo/ports/commits/ghc810

The main outstanding issue is we need a threaded rts library in the
bootstrap package:
https://github.com/blackgnezdo/ports/issues/5

I can run some basic operations with this package on -current amd64. Some
bits and pieces work. E.g. bootstrap.sh cabal of cabal HEAD goes fine for a
bit but eventually is stopped by some dependencies cabal bounds. This seems
aligned with where Cabal stands now.

I expect the Haskell ecosystem to take another month or so to adapt to the
new release. We can plan to land the ghc 8.10k upgrade after 6.7.

Thanks
Greg
--
nest.cx is Gmail hosted, use PGP: https://pgp.key-server.io