On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 02:56:32PM BST, Aaron Bieber wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a port of sqlc - A neat tool for generating Go from SQL.
>
> Homepage: https://github.com/kyleconroy/sqlc
> DESCR:
>   sqlc generates fully-type safe idiomatic Go code from SQL. Here's how it
                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hi Aaron,

I believe this should read: "fully type-safe".

I'll send a PR upstream later today unless someone beats me to it ;^)

>   works:
>
>       You write SQL queries
>       You run sqlc to generate Go code that presents type-safe interfaces to
>       those queries
>       You write application code that calls the methods sqlc generated.

Also, the sentences should probably be terminated by a full stop
('.'), unless you turn it into a list like it is upstream - full
stop on the last item should go. I'll also include it in the PR.

> OK?
>
> Cheers,
> Aaron

Regards,