Antoine Jacoutot <ajacou...@bsdfrog.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 08:13:50PM -0400, Brad Smith wrote:

> > > Can you put the same comment in the patch please.
> > > So that I can remove all these tweaks once sparc64 moves to llvm.
> >

> > But there are more archs than just sparc64 which are !clang archs.
>
> That can run that kind of software?

The schism of clangs vs gcc is becoming more narrow.  The remaining
gcc architectures are challenged in other ways.  I hope this is
making ports decisions easier.

We hope to cross clang after 6.7, if a few issues which need handling
are looked at by our experts.  That's not certain, I'm only hoping.
The sparc64 clang issues are much smaller than few months ago.