On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 11:29:11PM -0600, Steve Williams wrote:
> Hi,
>
> OpenBSD 6.6 (GENERIC.MP) #7: Thu Mar 12 11:55:22 MDT 2020
>
> I am working on trying to get Apache Guacamole working (I've got it
> compiling) to provide RDP and SSH access to my home network.  I have the ssh
> access working, but Guacamole (guacd) is dumping a core in freerdp
> (freerdp-2.0.0rc1p4).   Based on the stack trace, I am assuming an issue
> with the more strict malloc that OpenBSD uses.  I checked and see that a
> final release of FreeRDP (2.0.0) was made available April 9, 2020.
>
> Is anyone working on porting the new version of FreeRDP?  I could not see a
> "MAINTAINER" in the Makefile.

Newer versions of freerdp needs some methods not available on OpenBSD,
check
http://openbsd-archive.7691.n7.nabble.com/x11-freerdp-update-to-2-0-0-rc4-td360502.html#a360567
and https://marc.info/?t=152482492600005&r=1&w=2 and
https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/issues/4592.

> I've been using OpenBSD since version 2.7 and am a C programmer of 30+
> years.

glad if you can help on this then ! build a debug package for the port
to have proper symbols for the backtrace..

Landry