On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 01:42:50PM +1000, Jonathan Gray wrote:
[...]
> Builds (with a warning about assembly path not being used on aarch64
> but not amd64) after backporting a patch
>
> https://github.com/KhronosGroup/Vulkan-Loader/commit/85836796b3574fa8fa593a1da4d2a710f3467168.patch
>
> present upstream since sdk-1.1.121.0 tag, we are a few releases behind
> at this point.  Though updating the vulkan ports would be something for
> after unlock at this point.
>
> sdk-1.1.108.0 20190612        vulkan ports are currently based on this
> sdk-1.1.114.0 20190723
> sdk-1.1.121.0 20190912
> sdk-1.1.126.0 20191029
> sdk-1.1.130.0 20191213
> sdk-1.2.131.1 20200125
> sdk-1.2.131.2 20200206
> sdk-1.2.135.0 20200403

Sorry, work is extremely unpredictable on my end with the pandemic situation.
I'm hoping to find time to update vulkan ports after 6.7 is out, but in the
meantime if you have a fix or update please don't wait for my ok to commit it.

I'm still hoping to put some more work in keeping the vulkan stuff up to date
when I can, especially with more consumers in ports and maturing of amdgpu...

I work in healthcare, so right now it's really unpredictable how $dayjob
workload will be at any point in time.