On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 09:29:59PM +0000, nanonymous wrote:
> Hey,
> It's been a while since my last update before the port is accepted,
> so I have released another. This release fixes a few minor bugs.
>
> Anyone willing to donate an OK? I'd love to see this port in 6.7.
> Note if you wish to test it: net/tor must be running for it to work
> by default.
Hi,

Quick feedback to confirm this build and run OK on amd64.
(not a very extended test, simply ran anondate -fjov getting the expected
result)

Now, on a side note I would add:
- I am surprised that the .conf doesn't include any v3 onions.
  For long term and also as some listed in there aren't responsive.
  Feels like this list could be updated.

- I would remove from the manpage
  - .Xr sdwdate 1 ,
  - .Xr tails_htp 1 ,

PS: not the right timing to have it added now, you should consider chasing
this later. (https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=158888015813724&w=2)

Cheers,
--
clematis (0xA2C87EDB507B4C53)