On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 09:55:51PM -0000, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> Didn't this come up with another port relatively recently?
> Should we have infrastructure support for this, like FreeBSD's
> EXTRACT_ONLY?
Not that I know of, unless you mean sysutils/mdprint were I tweaked
post-extract a bit, but that is another special case with an archive in
an archive, so not the same as coreboot-utils.

In general, it would make sense to have a variable which can hold files
to extract from the tarball;  the existing extract infrastructure seems
simple enough to be extended this way.