On Sun, May 03, 2020 at 02:22:24AM +0000, wen heping wrote:
> Hi, ports@:
>
>    Here is a patch to create new port
> www/p5-Catalyst-Authentication-Credential-HTTP,
> which is needed by the update of devel/catalyst.
>    It build well and pass all tests on amd64-current system.

With some optional TEST_DEPENDS this will avoid skipping some tests but
unfortunately cause them to fail.  It appears some other module needs an
update before I get passing tests with these other things installed.

Something like this after the first TEST_DEPENDS line:

# Optional depends to avoid skipping tests
TEST_DEPENDS +=         devel/p5-Cache-Cach
                        devel/p5-Test-WWW-Mechanize-Catalyst \
                        www/p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Cache

Some dependency in that was  missing a RUN_DEPENDS on
devel/p5-Class-Data-Inheritable, but that looks like it should clear up
once we get the new Catalyst-Runtime in.

I'd like to see a combined update of Catalyst with this passing all
tests and a reminder about www/p5-Catalyst-ActionRole-ACL if you
wouldn't mind.

--
andrew - http://afresh1.com

People who invent random theories which only defend the vendor must have
been beaten as children.  Beaten with sticks.
At least, that's my theory.
                      -- Theo De Raadt