On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 02:19:20PM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> Looking pretty good, just a few comments:
>
> - those user.list entries should just say telephony/resiprocate.

Fixed.

> - I'm not sure we really need two readmes just telling people how to
> generate a self-signed X.509 cert? We don't do that for webservers,
> mailservers or other voip software).

Good point. Generating the Diffie-Hellman parameters file is documented
(as a comment) in each configuration file. With Let's Encrypt proper
certificates can easily obtained and generating self-signed certificates
is not different here compared to other software.

So I just deleted both READMEs.

> - I would prefer to lowercase reTurn (resiprocate is already lower-cased
> so it then matches that, and matches other ports).

I agree as it makes the naming more consistent (the file paths still use
reTurn as they come directly from upstream).

Thanks for your comments.

Best regards,
Ingo