On Tue, Jun 02, 2020 at 07:01:57AM +0300, Timo Myyrä wrote:
> Did you get the maxima tests to run as well? I didn't have success yet
> with those although the compilation worked.

How did you run the tests?

`make test` runs a test suite but the results are only written to a log
file (pobj/maxima-5.43.2/maxima-5.43.2/tests/ecl-test.sh.log). As the
tests take some time the test suite might appear to hang.

The same test suite can be triggered manually if you start xmaxima and
click on the `Maxima->Run Tests` menu entry. The output is immediately
shown in the input/output window.

Best regards,
Ingo