On Sat 06/06/2020 13:25, Thomas Frohwein wrote:
> [...]
> > >
> > > You caught me there, thanks. Same for NO_TEST=Yes.
>
> I looked again - the pypi homepage is set by the lang/python module.
> That's why I left it out when I submitted it.
> This is probably a little bike shedding, but I'm wondering if it's
> preferable to use the pypi homepage in this case?
>
> ipynb-py-convert$ make show=HOMEPAGE
> https://pypi.python.org/pypi/ipynb-py-convert

I'm not sure what you mean:

When MODPY_PI is set it indeed uses the pypi homepage *unless* HOMEPAGE
is set. ipynb-py-convert does have a 'real' HOMEPAGE so it makes sense
to use this. Your latest tarball does the right thing:

$ make show=HOMEPAGE
https://github.com/kiwi0fruit/ipynb-py-convert

There are 460 other ports that use MODPY_PI and set HOMEPAGE. Have a
look at one of 'cd /usr/ports; grep -l HOMEPAGE $(grep -lr MODPY_PI *)'