On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 09:47:44PM +0200, Rafael Sadowski wrote:
> I would like to delete eliot for the following reasons:
>
> - Segmentation fault on startup

Also here on amd64.

> - xscrabble (Alternative scrabble works fine here)
> - Qt4

There is a "prepare for 2.2" in the commit log, indicating that eliot
may see a new release soon. This appears to add Qt5 support [1].

> OK to delete it?

I think it would be good to see if updating to a recent checkout would
fix the seg fault and can run with Qt5 before deleting. I'm a little
short on time today to do that myself, but hope to test this out in the
next couple of days unless someone beats me to it.

[1] http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/eliot.git/tree/configure.ac#n185