I've added a dirty port of horst to openbsd-wip
(https://github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/tree/master/net/horst).

: horst is a small, lightweight IEEE802.11 WLAN analyzer with a text
: interface. Its basic function is similar to tcpdump, Wireshark
: or Kismet, but it's much smaller and shows different, aggregated
: information which is not easily available from other tools.
:
: It is made for debugging wireless LANs with a focus on getting a quick
: overview instead of deep packet inspection and has special features
: for Ad-hoc (IBSS) mode and mesh networks. It can be useful to get a
: quick overview of what's occurring on all wireless LAN channels and to
: identify problems.

It runs and decodes packets but has some missing features on OpenBSD
- the radio control interface is only done for Linux so the internal
scanning capabilities won't work - and some other problems, especially
bytes-per-packet divisions give broken results which I can't figure
out (why aren't they just truncated?) and I'm unlikely to get it in
better shape than it is now myself, but leaving it here in case it's
of interest to anyone (and so I have some higher chance of finding
the name when I next forget what it's called ;-)