I propose removing games/jag for licensing concerns. Upstream has
stopped and I found that there was a fork that continues
development. This fork is what Debian uses and the fork is run by
$MAINTAINER of Debian's jag. I have a diff ready to update jag once this
is resolved. It moves to qt5.

The licenses for some assets are questionable based on my investigation
on waybackmachine. Namely, I am concerned about the themes by Fasticon
like the futurama theme, with a strange "freeware" license.

I opened an issue here with the details:
https://gitlab.com/coringao/jag/-/issues/1

For now, I propose removing games/jag until the new upstream can clarify
what can be distributed. I would guess that deleting all themes but the
default could work. Credits in the JAG menu read, "Thanks to the authors
of graphics, icons and sounds, which are used under free licenses in the
game."