On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 15:29:40 +0100
Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org> wrote:

> On 2020/07/06 15:08, 3un0s wrote:
> > Hi,
> > This package is needed to update gajim to version 1.2 which I want
> > to do too.
> > Any comments/OK?
>
> - in COMMENT/DESCR, say what the package does, don't say upfront "This
> is of a fork of foo that is different in this way" without explaining
> what it actually does. Say something like "This does blah, blah and
> blah. It is a fork of foo with changes to do bar".
>
>   - don't start COMMENT with 'A'. follow the format used in other
> ports.
>
>   - DESCR should be word-wrapped
>
> - For new python ports please only include a py3 version unless there
> is a special reason to do otherwise. (i.e. set FLAVOR=python3 and
> FLAVORS=python3)
>

> - what is the chmod for?
>
> - tests seem broken
>
> ============================= test session starts
> ============================== platform openbsd6 -- Python 2.7.18,
> pytest-4.4.0, py-1.8.0, pluggy-0.11.0 rootdir:
> /usr/obj/ports/py-css-parser-1.0.4/css-parser-1.0.4
>
> ========================= no tests ran in 0.01 seconds
> ========================= ERROR: file not found: lib/css-parser

I'll redo the COMMENT/DESCR sections

There's no need for py2 version so I will change it to py3 only

chmod isn't needed, I based my work on the textproc/py-cssutils port but
found out that probably no other package uses it, will delete it

If there's no tests for release tar.gz should I just put NO_TEST = yes
in the Makefile?