Hey a new port, dgedit is drumgizmo drumkit editor is currently in a
functioning, but early phase of development. I'll send drumgizmo as a
separate port. Dgedit was split up from drumgizmo recently.

The editor is certainly a huge help when creating the individual drumkit
instruments (snare, kickdrum, toms, crashes and so on). The entire process
of taking a bunch of wav files that you've recorded using, for instance,
16 microphones and then converting them into working instruments with hit
energy levels is fully supported.

I've have run-tested the program, with audio samples. Works well, I hope
it sees the light of the day.

Any comments?