I'd like to try llvm-10 (latest git master), but when i try to build on
OpenBSD-6.7 (amd64), but i get build failures such as:

llvm-project/libcxxabi/../libcxx/include/__config:1150:6: error: "No thread
API").

Is there a set of patches somewhere that i can use?

[ports/lang/clang/ doesn't seem to have anything relevant.]

Thanks,

- Jules

--
http://op59.net