Hi ports@
Attached is a diff to update graphics/darktable to 3.2.1. I have
tested it on amd64. Here are the changes:

1) port-lib-depends-check wanted net/flickcurl removed and
${COMPILER_LIBSTDCXX} added to WANTLIB.

2) OpenCL is turned off. Darktable sometimes crashes with OpenCL turned on.

3) ZLIB is turned off. OpenBSD has its own ZLIB, but Darktable
requires a newer version of ZLIB. The other option is to build ZLIB
bundled with Darktable, but then ZLIB didn't compile for me.

4) CMakeLists.txt patch is added to remove _XOPEN_SOURCE.

5) If you upgrade to darktable 3+, ~/.config/darktable upgrades too.
However, it might not be possible to downgrade back to darktable 2
series without breaking ~/.config/darktable. I suggest backup
~/.config/darktable before upgrading.

6) Support for newer cameras (such as the new mirrorless ones) needs
some more work. However, I was able to edit RAW sample images from one
of the newer cameras, but lens corrections were not available. I will
try to update graphics/lensfun and the lens corrections become
available.

Thoughts? If ok, please commit.
Asher