Hi,

Attached is a port of dnSpy, one of the better known .NET/C#
decompilers/assembly editors. As we don't have one available so far,
this would be a useful addition. (mono ships with monodis and ikdasm,
but they only create CIL (common intermediate language)).

The port ships only the console version. I have tested it with a
few .NET assemblies with good results. The GUI binaries don't run as
PresentationCore is missing (for now).

Similar to nuget and depotdownloader, this port also uses the compiled
form rather than building directly from source. This is because xbuild
and msbuild fail; it seems some Visual Studio Code components are
missing for a build.

ok to import?