On 2020/08/22 00:12, Edd Barrett wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 12:03:38AM +0100, Edd Barrett wrote:
> > -WANTLIB += c pthread
>
> I think I may have been wrong to remove this, even though `make
> port-lib-depends-check` is happy.
>
> Is that right Stuart?

You'll need to ask someone familiar with go. One of the problems with
go ports is there is no mechanism to trigger updates when the compiler
itself is updated (which will usually result in the built packages
changing).

We don't really want a run dependency on the compiler but there's no
other way to say "update this package when the compiler is updated"
as there's no library dependency (the usual trigger for this..)