On 2020/09/12 12:36, Erling Westenvik wrote:
> Thanks for the diff. Ncmpcpp still crashes when trying to fetch lyrics though.
> Gdb output with last version and after rebuilding with debug flags:

Yep, same here. Needed `-l` to patch(1) the diff, not sure if it's an
issue with the diff or PEBCAK. Probably the second one.

On 20/09/12 12:42PM, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> Since the problem still exists in git head, I think it would be worth
> reporting this upstream.

Added a comment referencing this thread here[1] with my dummy account (I
don't trust M$). I figured it wasn't worth creating a separate issue.

[1] https://github.com/ncmpcpp/ncmpcpp/issues/394

--
https://amissing.link