Seeing a low level of sporadic segfaults in ports written in go;
three failures on my last i386 bulk:

    security/vault
    sysutils/rclone
    sysutils/terraform

And one so far in the current run (partway through)

    net/miniflux

Timing matches uvm_map_inentry but I can't be sure if that's it.

No particularly useful information in logs, just looks like this

github.com/hashicorp/vault/vendor/go.mongodb.org/mongo-driver/x/mongo/driver/topology
go build
github.com/hashicorp/vault/vendor/go.mongodb.org/mongo-driver/x/mongo/driver/topology:
 /usr/local/go/pkg/tool/openbsd_386/compile: signal: segmentation fault (core
dumped)

...followed by a bunch of other lines while it compiles more things
because it doesn't terminate the build right away at failure (so I didn't
notice the segfault at first, my log-emailing script just sends tail -50
of failures).

Rebuilding has so far succeeded every time - I'm building vault in a
loop now to try and get it to trigger a failure again to see if I can
get anything from the coredump but haven't been able to prompt a
failure yet.