On 2020/09/30 20:28, Mikolaj Kucharski wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 02:01:00PM +0000, Mikolaj Kucharski wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've noticed that I have mysql_waitpid installed which is broken
> > symlink to mariadb-waitpid.
> >
> > I think that symlink should be moved to -server package. I come up with
> > following diff, which I'm still building and didn't test it yet.
>
> New version after feedback from sthen@
>
> Something is not right with conflict lines. Is this PEBCAK or
> pkg_add bug?
>
> This is on a machine without prior mariadb-client, mariadb-server or
> mariadb-tests package installed. Those packages are NOT installed.

Oh, sorry I withdraw my "The rest is correct", thanks for checking :)

>  @comment $OpenBSD: PLIST-server,v 1.35 2020/08/12 14:43:54 sthen Exp $
> -@conflict mariadb-client-<=10.4.12v1
> +@conflict mariadb-client-<=10.5.5v1

It works with

@conflict mariadb-client-<10.5.5p0v1

I think there is some special handling for REVISIONs so that if there's
no vX in the package spec, it matches any of them, I think this is
intentional rather than a bug, but I don't see it described in
packages-specs(7).