On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 05:44:31PM +1100, Stephen Gregoratto wrote:
> On 2020-10-13 14:42, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> > On 2020/10/13 22:27, Stephen Gregoratto wrote:
> > > Would it be possible to get this merged before the 6.8 lock? I hope I'm
> > > not too late :(. The tarball is again attached.
> >
> > No chance whatsoever.
> >

> Now that the ports tree is unlocked, can this be merged in?

Could you take maintainership of the port ?

Personally, I am a bit reluctant to import a rust port if nobody want to
maintain it, as it means I will need to do the work when it will break
due to compiler update.

>From port point of vue, I only noted that it is using jemalloc-sys
crate and so will build a local copy of jemalloc. I am unsure of the
usage (if jemalloc is here only as dependency but not used or actively
used), and if it will works or not.

Thanks.
--
Sebastien Marie