From: Bluegrass music discussion. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of grover mccoury
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 1999 3:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Atlanta Bluegrass Club

I received the following information from a friend in Atlanta:

 The Redlight Cafe in Atlanta now features "strictly" Bluegrass music every
Thursday night. For more information call the Redlight Cafe at 404-874-7828
or
visit the Redlight Cafe web site at www.redlightcafe.com

Redlight Cafe directions:  Take I-75 or I-85 to downtown Atlanta and exit on
10th Street. Then follow 10th Street past Peachtree and Piedmont Park until
it
deadends at Monroe. Go left on Monroe and then turn left on Amsterdam
Avenue.
The Redlight Cafe is in a group of stores on the left.

  Grover(aka Cleve) C. McCoury III
  @ Applied Digital Access, Inc.
  physical:  9855 Scranton Road
             San Diego, CA  92121