>Subject: Re: My Good Deed for Yesterday
>
>How bout taking half them and put em where they belong and leaving the
other half
>where computer will send the "normally very knowledgable" sales clerk
to look

>Iceman

this is my trick with our bands stuff, plus grab a "Spice Girls" or
other such header, and flip it upside down in the old section so it is
blank, but at least marked.  Then move the good header to the proper
section.

Now all of this hinges on how many copies of your record they have
decided to carry . . .

cheers,
Duncan

>[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> Yeah, well Tower has deigned to carry our CD, and even give us a bin
card due
>> to some wheeling and dealing on our label's part, but I have been
informed by
>> a friend that we are carried in the bluegrass section, right behind
Ricky
>> Skaggs.
>>
>> As a lover and honerer of bluegrass music I'm highly emberessed (the
closest
>> thing our CD gets to bluegrass is a solo banjo segue of "Shuckin' The
Corn"