I'm throwing this one over the wall.  If you respond could you send it to me
directly?  I'm looking for songs about Hank Williams.  Not Hank songs...but
one's about him.  Right off the top of my head I can think of:

Alcohol and Pills - Fred Eaglesmith
Rollin' and Ramblin' (The Death of Hank Williams) - Robin and Linda Williams
I Wanna Ride in the Car that Hank Died In - Austin Lounge Lizards
29 - Slaid Cleaves
Country Beats the Hell Outta Me - Jerry Dale McFadden

Any others?
Steve
Steve Gardner * Sugar Hill Records Radio Promotion
[EMAIL PROTECTED] * www.sugarhillrecords.com
WXDU "Topsoil" * A Century of Country Music
[EMAIL PROTECTED] * www.topsoil.net