Hi everyone!  I thought some people might be interested in seeing what
selections Columbiahouse selects for their small Americana section.

Most sections were at least two pages, Americana one.  On it was listed:

 1.  Dave Alvin - Blackjack David.
 2.  Jeff Black - Birmingham Road.
 3.  The Blasters - American Music.
 4.  Billy Bragg & Wilco - Mermaid Avenue.
 5.  The Derailers - Reverb Deluxe.
 6.  Steve Earle - El Corazon.
 7.  Jim Lauderdale - Whisper.
 8.  The Mavericks - Trampoline.
 9.  Willie Nelson - Teatro.
10.  Josh Rouse - Dressed Up Like Nebraska.
11.  Son Volt - Wide Swing Tremolo.
12.  Victoria Williams - Musings Of A Creek Dipper.

I have the Steve Earle and Son Volt cds, because of this mailing list I
order, without hearing, the Derailers.  I am familar with half of these
artists, and was wondering how good the others were.  If anyone wants a
listing of their slight review of any cd, let me know and I will post it.
Thanks-Mark