>         Talk about a legendary career.
>
>      The good news? He's kicked off a tour and will stop at the Buffalo
>      Rose in Golden on Feb. 9. New releases  Five more reasons to go to a
>      record store in the coming week:

Yeah and the good part is I got to see him last night here in Harrisonburg.
He and his band played at a little 300 seat theatre here and they rocked
the house down.

Leon came out in a white sports coat and red flower shirt his straw cowboy
hat with his long white hair and beard.  Two members of his band were his
son and daughter.

Great song selection with out stopping at all for a 90 minute show.

Later after the show at this bus he was signing autographs and hanging out.
He was using a cane to get around but that by no means slowed this night
down.  A friend of mine took his first Hank Wilson album to be signed
and he signed it Hank Wilson.  Also bought a video tape of him and the
Original New Grass Revival in concert in Calf. in 1980.  I never even
knew he knew them let alone play with them.  Any help here?

By all means if he and his show come around, go see this show you
won't be dissapointed.

Stick

np-Blue Moon of Kentucky-Bill Monroe

  • Leon Phil Connor