I'd guess, Sara leans a little bit to the f*lk-pop side of things for most
people on this list, but I'd recommend 1990's Shortstop, her second or
1995's Necessary Angels as a good place to start. She's been with a couple
of labels over the years and I'm not sure if either of these are still
available. Originally from Dallas, she's been here in Austin for a while
and has a great voice and a winning personality. Sometimes her songs are
little too cute for most folks, though. I think she's pretty talented.
Jim, smilin'
NP: Damnations-Half Mad Moon