It's not SXSW, it's not NEA...hell, they don't even have a website<g> but
the annual fest known as NEMO scheduled for April 22-24 in Boston has an
application deadline of Feb. 5.  I thought some of you might like to know.

I'm not sure how you get an application other than to use their contact
email
of [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call their office at 781.306.0441

It seems to be a little "easier" to get into because of the lower profile
than most of these events, and they do put together some great shows...last
year there were a large number of rootsy acts - mostly northeastern based -
and hell, if you're planning on coming through here you might want to think
about it.

Public service announcement #613,

Stacey
Hellcountry "supporting the Boston area twang scene"
http://www.hellcountry.com  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>