There's a pretty interesting book out called _Everybody On The Truck!  The
Story Of The Dillards_, with a foreword by Denver Pyle, that goes into
exhaustive detail on the Darlings appearances.  Published by Eggman, out of
Nashville.  I played at a Mayberry event a couple of years ago - we did all
Dillards tunes, obviously - and one or another of the actors in the show was
there, but I don't remember much about it.  You can tell I didn't watch much
TV as a yout.

> Also, did Tom Wopat ever put an album out?

Probably.  He had 7 Top 40 (barely) hits between 1986 and 1988.

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/