>>-My first viewing of "Ladies and gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains."
>>What a great punk rock film with members of The Clash and Sex Pistols as
>>this
>>touring band that is overshadowed by thier groupies whom decide to form
>>their
>>own band.

>AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
>Someone else has actually seen that movie. In fact, I also saw it on
>Night Flight (when they weren't doing their 'humor in video' or 'sex in
>video' montages) Great flick, very punk, Is it even available on video?
>Is there a soundtrack?

A few things about "The Fabulous Stains." As someone else pointed out, Laura
Dern and (be still my heart) Diane Lane are in it. Unfortunately, it's not
available on video, and consequently, there's no soundtrack. Which, of
course, leads me to the mighty Beastie Boys (well, Mike D, really), who
featured this cult-classic night-flick in the last issue of Grand Royal
Magazine. It was sort of a "Where Are They Now, and What the Hell Were You
Doing Then" kinda thing, and proves once again just how damn cool the B-Boys
are.

Lance . . .