In a message dated 1/27/99 12:45:33 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< They're  no "Blue Pony", thats for sure.

 > Slim

 I have to disagree.  Although, this could be one of those half-full,
 half-empty things.

 Anyway, IMHO, there are mostly great songs with a couple of clinkers per
 disc.  A la Amy Grant, over produced, over the top.  But I wouldn't give
 any of them up.   >>

I like them enough to keep them, and your comments on the production are
accurate. I think we probably agree more than we disagree.

I still think "Blue Pony" is her masterpiece.

Slim