<< TNN - HELLO DARLIN': A TRIBUTE TO CONWAY TWITTY  - Vince
          Gill; Travis Tritt; Kathy Mattea; Sam Moore; K.T. Oslin;
          Michael Bolton; Reba McEntire; Wynonna; Joe Diffie; Mark
          Chesnutt; Sammy Kershaw; James Bonamy.(CC)(TVG) >>

Don't know where Twitty falls in the "country greats" pecking order, but allz
I know is I have a greatest hits collection of his that just kills me as much
as any batch of tear-in-your-beer country songs out there. "Linda on My Mind"
is pretty damn cool, as is "Fifteen Years," which features some awesome
throaty vocal twists in that there chorus. "Why did she -- have to mention --
your name..."

But did he ever use a theramin?

Neal "Talkin' Twang" Weiss